Program Eligibility Requirements? Extremely minimal:
If you're a privately held company building a softwarebased product or service (even using open source code), in business for less than three years and have less than USD$1 million in annual revenue, you're in.
1. For complete eligibility requirements, please visit
Microsoft is committed to the success of your Startup — and because spending money is the last thing you need to be doing when you’re just starting up, there’s no upfront cost to enroll.
2. Your participation in Microsoft BizSpark lasts as long as three years from the date of enrollment, unless you choose to exit the program early (or go public or are otherwiseacquired). Renewal in the program is annual. Microsoft will assess a USD$100 program offering fee when your Startup exits the program.
Microsoft® BizSpark™ benefits to entrepreneurial community organizations:
Advance innovation - Give software startups access to valuable technology-based benefits and cross-platform interoperability—at no cost to your organization.
- Advance innovation - Give software startups access to valuable technology-based benefits and cross-platform interoperability—at no cost to your organization.
- Build community - Connect with new, high-potential technology startups that are already a part of the Microsoft BizSpark software program.
- Gain marketing visibility- Enjoy marketing exposure as a Microsoft partner via on Microsoft Web properties, podcasts, webcasts and newsletters; plus joint PR and marketing initiatives.
Microsoft BizSpark One seeks to accelerate the growth of high potential startups through a one-to-one relationship between Microsoft and the startup. In this unique, invite-only program, startups are paired with a dedicated relationship manager. This manager works with the startup to promote visibility, expand the startup’s network of investors and mentors, expose it to business opportunities, and develop cutting-edge applications. In some countries, BizSpark One goes a step further by forming Advisory Committees to help address common startup needs such as access to leading seed and venture capital organizations.