Oracle On Demand
Intel Cloud 2015 Vision
- Pay for What You Use
- Global Sourcing Model to Optimize Costs
- Reduce Complexity, Avoid Capital Expense
Lower, Predictable Cost
- Access to unmatched Oracle expertise
- Proven Best Practices and Automation
- Security, Auditing, Governance, Standards
Accelerated Business Value
- Get Up and Running Faster
- Run Most Current Software
- Access Extended Value Add Services
Scalability and Choice
- Choice of Deployment Models
- Scalable, Proven Cloud Infrastructure
- Integration Platform
Open Data Center Alliance
Providing Premier Cloud Services for Oracle Software and Hardware Oracle delivers a superior ownership experience by enabling over 5.5 million end users to increase their productivity and gain competitive advantage.
- Oracle On Demand is ranked #2 in the Top 50 Best Managed Outsourcing Companies
- Oracle On Demand and Grupo Posadas are the winners of the Outsourcing Excellence Award for Best Impact
- Oracle On Demand was recognized as a Global 8 Leading Vendor for Shared Services
Oracle is ranked #3 overall in the Black Book Top 50 Green Outsourcing vendors, and exceeds expectations in all categories:
2009 Black Book of Outsourcing Green 50 (PDF)
On Demand Deployment Options
As an Oracle On Demand customer, you choose how to deploy your software based on your own specific needs and budget requirements. Hosted and Managed Applications and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) deployment models are currently available.
Both of these offerings allow your business to move the cost of hosting and managing your Oracle investment from a capital expense to an operating expense, thus freeing up more capital dollars for revenue-generating (or strategic) projects.
In addition to core infrastructure and software management services, , Oracle offers Extended Services over the entire software lifecycle to help you get the operational excellence and competitive advantage that comes with next-generation software delivery. Learn more
Oracle On Demand Offers These Benefits
The Power of Oracle in the Cloud
- World-class Oracle technology stack combined with Oracle's enterprise cloud delivery helps customers achieve operational excellence and business performance
- Proactive, incremental change management, with patching and point releases included in core service, ensure customers are leveraging the full power of Oracle all the time
- Flexible deployment model provides seamless integration of all cloud and on premise software and systems to support end-to-end business processes-no matter where customers run their IT
End-to-end Cloud Services
- A complete set of services, from transition through run-and-maintain, to ensure customer success before, during, and after implementation
- ISO 27000 certified security processes, automation, and a world-class organization provide protection over systems and sensitive data to ensure all security and regulatory requirements are met
- Provides seamless integration of all cloud and on premise software and systems to support end to end business processes no matter where customers run their IT Achieve world-class service levels by leveraging ITIL based, audited processes and operational intelligence
Single Point of Accountability
- Seamless access to over 20,000 Oracle resources ensures a single point of accountability
- Oracle expertise and scale reduces risk and helps customers innovate and get to market faster
- Strong financial foundation and performance drives leading industry position and long term relationships
Oracle Cloud Storage
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM), a feature of Oracle Database, provides the database administrator with a simple storage management interface that is consistent across all server and storage platforms. As a vertically integrated file system and volume manager, purpose-built for Oracle database files, ASM provides the performance of direct async I/O with the easy management of a file system. ASM provides features that saves DBAs time and provides flexibility to manage a dynamic database environment with increased efficiency. ASM key benefits are:
- Simplifies and automates storage management .
- Increases storage utilization and agility.
- Delivers predictable performance, availability and scalability .
The Oracle Cloud File System (CloudFS) provides unprecedented simplicity in storage management, automation in provisioning and storage consolidation for general purpose files. CloudFS is a storage cloud infrastructure with resource pooling, network accessibility, rapid elasticity and rapid provisioning that are key requirements for cloud computing environments. The product includes:
Oracle ASM Dynamic Volume Manager (ADVM)
ADVM provides a common volume management service and a standard device driver interface for system administrators to manage across different platforms. ACFS and 3rd party file systems can use ASM Dynamic Volumes to create and manage file systems leveraging all the power and functionality of ASM features. Therefore, an ADVM volume may be easily resized to adapt to the storage need of a file system without any downtime.
Oracle ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
A general-purpose POSIX, X/OPEN and Windows compliant file system designed for single node and cluster configurations. ACFS is managed using native operating system commands, ASM asmcmd and the Oracle Enterprise Manager. ACFS supports advanced data services such as point-in-time copy snapshots, file system replication and tagging as well as file system security and encryption.
Oracle Cloud File System is designed to help organizations deploy their applications, databases, and storage in private clouds. It delivers a cloud infrastructure that provides network access, rapid elasticity and provisioning for pooled storage resources that are the key requirements for cloud computing. With Oracle Cloud File System customers can use Oracle Database features to manage application data stored outside of an Oracle Database.
Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System
Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System is an industry standard, general-purpose cluster file system for managing file data that is not stored in an Oracle Database. It offers integrated data services to protect file system data from human error, disk failure and disaster. Plus, security features offer fine grained access control and file encryption.
Automatic Storage Management Dynamic Volume Manage
Automatic Storage Management Dynamic Volume Manager provides volume management support for Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System and other third-party file systems. It leverages the power of Oracle Automatic Storage Management to create elastic storage environments with the ability to add or remove disks as data volumes increase or decrease. Automatic rebalancing and striping features eliminate hot spots and guarantee that Automatic Storage Management Dynamic Volume Manager volumes are always balanced for optimal performance and eliminates the need for third-party volume management software.
|Email ValueCare for |
or call us @
+91 33 4063 5158
+91 33 4063 5159
- IDG Webcast: Oracle VM and Cloud Computing - A Reality Show!
- Register for the 'Cloud Computing Enables IT Agility' Webcast
- Best-Practice IT Service Delivery - How to Build Your Business Case: Get a free white paper and podcast
- Register for a free webinar: Information Technology Outsourcing Enables Shared Services Business Transformation
- Sign up for a free webinar on achieving management excellence at lower cost with less risk
- Watch a free webinar on hosted applications from a leading industry analyst firm
- Register for a free IDC white paper on application outsourcing strategies in an economic crisis
- Sign up for a free webcast: Best of Breed Outsourcing to Achieve Business Results
- Join Oracle executives on an exclusive behind-the-scenes video tour of Oracle's Austin Data Center
- Oracle Cloud File System (PDF)
Server virtualization is changing the way IT organizations operate. And Intel� server processors are extending the benefits of software virtualization far beyond consolidation to increase data center flexibility, productivity, and TCO. Intel� server processors with virtualization built in, such as the Intel� Xeon� processor 5600 series, the Intel� Xeon� processor 7500 series, and the Intel� Itanium� processor 9300 series, deliver these benefits.
To help you get the most out of virtualization, Intel has built a better physical server platform with unique hardware-assist features. These hardware-assist features accelerate fundamental virtualization processes throughout the platform to reduce latencies and avoid potential bottlenecks, giving you better value from your server and software investments.
Because Intel server processors let you do more with less, you can realize energy efficiency and reduce server sprawl. And with remote management features, the ease of failover, and seamless live migrations, you can keep both you and your users happy with reduced support costs and increased uptime levels.